Thursday, June 9, 2011

Elin Nordegren Photos Wife of Tiger Woods 2011

Now, there are many of us who look at pictures of Tiger Woods’ wife and think it would be impossible to cheat on her.  Let’s take another at more photos since we’re at it.
 Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic
Wife of Tiger Woods Hot Pic

Now, how could anybody cheat on that, one asks?  For us mere mortals, we may think it cannot get any better.  But we’re not Tiger Woods.

Chris Rock has said that “men are as faithful as their options.”  Tiger Woods has endless options.

However, I must admit that I am a little disappointed in Tiger’s choice.  A nightclub hostess?  Granted, she is semi-hot but she’s an obvious floozy who will sell her non-existent soul to the highest bidder.

I have to say, Tiger, I am disappointed in your choices.  But this article is about you being human…and we all make mistakes (wait, I just looked at her pictures again and changed my mind.