Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Grief...


Two or three weeks ago the awesome When Is Evil Cool? site passed this honor along to me and I got distracted and forgot but-

It's an award. Now it's my turn to pass it along to these six must-read sites...

The Horrors Of It All - the site that made me decide to get off my butt and start blogging. Pre-Code Horror Bliss Heaven. Hi, Kars!

Secret Fun Blog - my First Favorite Blog Love. He doesn't post as often as he used to but you simply must check out his archives.

13 aka Monster Movie Music - I've sung their praises just recently but I can't say it often enough- Eegah!! & Tabonga! Monster Rock in the truest sense of the word.

Die, Die, Danger, Kill, Kill - there are a lot of movie review sites I frequent but Todd consistently comes up with films that i've never seen or heard of and that I desperately want to see.

RedTelephone 66 is an excellent music site for people like me who are stuck in the sixties but who aren't hippies or Deadheads...

Alphaville - my new favorite site 'cause i'm extremely upset at the Religious Right right now, I mean, more than usual...

Of course there are more sites that I cherish but the deal was to pass it along to six more sites and if you want to know who else I think is read-worthy just check out my blog list, it's right over there ya lazy bum...

Time for to go to bed...